1) How do I make a reservation?
Calling us at (803) 783-5123 or (866) 284-3018 (toll free) from 8am to 9pm (weekdays) and 9am to 9pm (weekends) is the best way to make a reservation. Although we provide transportation to support most Charlotte airport flight times, our reservation specialists are not available to assist you outside these hours. If you have used us several times in the past and understand how we operate, you may email us your reservation request. We will then email or call you back to confirm the details.
2) What type of vehicles do you drive?
You'll be picked up in a clean, comfortable, environmentally-friendly Honda Odyssey minivan.
3) Do you take passengers from the Charlotte airport back to Columbia?
Surprisingly, we get this question a lot. Yes, we take passengers in both directions.
4) Where will I be picked up and dropped off in Columbia?
Your home, workplace, college dorm, etc. We service the greater Columbia area. Click to view our Service Area
5) Where will I be picked up and dropped off in Charlotte?
We drop you off at the airport terminal. When you arrive back in CLT, we pick you up right outside of baggage claim.
6) Do you have a departure schedule or times that you do not operate?
We are a reservation-based service. We support most Charlotte airport flight times and we're open almost every day of the year. Click for Details
7) How far in advance should I make a reservation?
Some passengers make reservations months in advance. Since we are first-come, first-served, it is important that you make a reservation as far in advance as possible. We can only guarantee you a seat on the shuttle once you have made a reservation.
8) Is there a baggage restriction?
No, however, we need to know at the time of the reservation how much luggage you will have, as well as any oversized items, such as golf clubs.
9) How about pets?
We are unable to transport pets, with the exception of service animals.
10) Are you going to call to confirm my reservation?
Yes, your driver will call you the night before your trip by 8pm. If you haven't heard from him by then, please call our office.
11) Should I tip my shuttle driver?
Tipping is not required, but is customary. Most passengers choose to tip their driver. We can even put the tip on your credit card if you prefer.
12) How do you make money charging only $55 per person?
Volume. Chances are, you will not be the only passenger on your trip. If this is a problem for you, you will need to find alternate transportation. We are professional and we are reliable, but we are not a private car service.